Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our First Tree and Our First Post



Carlos and I went out the day after Thanksgiving to get our first Christmas Tree. It was so much fun! The setting was very beautiful! We went to Valley Christmas Tree Plantation, which is here in Huntsville (though it did take us about 30 minutes to get there). It was my first journey out of the house (because I have been sick) this week. Though I have been sick, we really enjoyed our first holiday together!! I will post on our Thanksgiving later!








This is a video of our experience.
Sorry it is sideways half the time!

5 comments:

mom in cary said...

Hello Darlings;
How fun! Thanks for sharing your first tree with us; I look forward to seeing all the traditions develop over the years.

Patti said...

that's awesome! - I'm going to get some film of Moe attacking everything!! I love you guys!! and miss you mucho!!! :)

shellyeve said...

great post! we love and miss you guys!

Shelly said...

I am so glad you are blogging because this post is hillarious!! Thanks for brightening my day!

J-n-J_Clark said...

i love the video! i miss you! hope you're having a wonderful start to the week!
-Jackie